Monday, February 26, 2018

Shared studio space beginning March 2012

Rob takes a photo of Kate in our shared studio
Une jeune fille by Brenda Behr, 10x8" oil on panel
Rob  had a free standing gallery/studio at Goldsboro’s Village Green which he operated until early 2012. At the beginning of March that year, he had moved his studio downtown into the Arts Council of Wayne County where we jointly shared a studio. Below is the announcement I made of that studio in my Behr Path newsletter, “Behr Path 108 — Meet My New Painting Buddy”, dated February 26, 2012.

Please join me next Friday, March 2, 5-8pm in downtown Goldsboro for the premier First Friday of the Arts Council of Wayne County. You’ll find me in a studio on the second floor.

Big News! I’ll soon be sharing studio space (mentioned above) with another artist at the recently relocated Arts Council in downtown Goldsboro. What evolved from my request to have a place one day a week in which to paint portraits is now a shared space with vetenarian-turned artist Robert Rigsby.

My primary focus will continue to be plein air painting. So, if you want to visit me in Goldsboro, do call first and I’ll arrange to meet you either en plein air or in my studio. Since Robert and I are both primarily plein air painters, we’ll be showing at the studio mostly By Appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment